Low Profile, High Performance. The Svelte Stent.
Designed to provide low profile, flexibility and strength to facilitate direct stenting, the Svelte stent represents state-of-the-art technology in coronary stent design.
All drug eluting stents share the same ultimate design goals:
- Easily traverse anatomy and reliably cross lesions
- Maintain lumen patency without compromise to vessel conformability
- Reliably deliver anti-proliferative compounds to the arterial wall
Hybrid Stent Design
Unique geometry with variable length struts cut from fine grain cobalt chromium allows the Svelte stent to attain profiles as low as HALF the crimped area of conventional stents* without compromise to strut thickness, radial strength or recoil.
Enhance Flexibility and Conformability
The Svelte stent design:
- Increases stent flexibility while limiting strut flaring / fish scaling during delivery
- Maximizes vessel conformability, allowing vessels to maintain their natural shape
- Optimizes stent apposition, even when direct stenting fibrotic lesions
The ultra-low profile Svelte stent is highly deliverable and designed to optimize vessel scaffolding with direct stenting.
The ultra-low profile Svelte stent is highly deliverable and designed to optimize vessel scaffolding with direct stenting. Realize the benefits of direct stenting with Svelte technologies.
Direct stent more lesions with confidence.
* Data on file at Svelte.