A new approach to coronary stenting, Svelte technologies extract steps, time and cost from procedures while enhancing patient comfort and clinical outcomes.
To improve patient experience and resource management, streamlined procedures and shorter times to ambulation without compromise to care are needed. Adding value – improving healthcare outcomes per dollar spent – is required of all new technologies.
Advancements in drug-eluting stent (DES) technologies have consisted of continually refining existing platforms to improve stent delivery and develop more biocompatible drug polymers.
- Provide exceptional clinical outcomes AND
- Enhance patient comfort AND
- Extract time and cost from procedures
From concept through commercialization, Svelte technologies are purposefully designed to combine state-of-the-art performance with procedural efficiency, yielding highly differentiated products with benefits unlike any other DES.
The SLENDER IDS drug-eluting coronary stent-on-a-wire Integrated Delivery System (IDS) is the first advance in stent delivery since the rapid-exchange catheter. The world’s lowest profile DES and only DES indicated for use in diagnostic and small catheters (0.047” ID), SLENDER IDS is designed to facilitate transradial intervention (TRI), the clinical and economic benefits of which are well known. Incorporating specialized ASAHI guide wire tip technology and proprietary balloon designs to enhance direct stenting, it streamlines and simplifies coronary stent procedures.
The DIRECT RX rapid-exchange DES system utilizes proprietary balloon designs to enhance direct stenting and high-pressure post-dilatation(s) in the event a conventional wire-based approach to coronary stenting is preferred. The ability to direct stent more lesions with confidence reduces procedure time and adjunctive product use.
- 0% death or stent thrombosis through 4 years†‡
- Exceptionally low TLR rates through 4 years†‡
- Material cost savings between $119-$592 per case1-3
Offering unsurpassed clinical outcomes and the unique ability to optimize utilization of cath lab resources, Svelte technologies benefit all constituents involved in coronary stenting:
Patients, Physicians, Providers and Payers.
- Khattab A et al. New approach to direct stenting using a novel “all-in-one” coronary stent system via 5 French diagnostic catheters: a pilot study. Cath and Cardiovasc Interv. 2013;82:E403-E410.
- Khattab A et al. Svelte Integrated Delivery System performance examined through diagnostic coronary catheter delivery: the SPEED registry. Cath and Cardiovasc Interv. 2015;85:E23-E31.
- Devito F et al. Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of the novel Svelte Acrobat Integrated Delivery System via radial approach with 5 French catheters. J Invasive Cardiol. 2015;27:Epub ahead of print.
† DIRECT I clinical study. Data on file at Svelte.
‡ DIRECT II clinical study. Data on file at Svelte.